March 01, 2012

Mark The Date: March 25

Graduation Day!

After 10 years in college I will finally march myself up stage to receive my diploma. I honestly am not excited about it. I fear that my life would turn upside down after graduation. That things won't go the way I perceive it to be. I'm not afraid of failures-I failed too many times already. Another failure means nothing to me now. I am more afraid of disappointments from my family. I am no good at handling responsibilities, neither to take care of other but myself. I don't know what to do and what will I become after graduation. All I know is that, I have to look for a job, stabilize myself and live my life the way I always wanted it to be! hooray!!!

13 comments:

  1. naks congrats mai! ^_^

    love life nalang talaga kulang hehe.. : )

    masarap pag nag wowork kna.. kaso ang kapalit nun ay yung expectations sayong family mo hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Xan Gerna
    thank you! ^_^

    zero nga love life ko eh. mga nice guys are usually taken na dba? kaya mgppractice na akong mang.agaw! hahaha!

    di pa nga ako fully prepared eh. I'm scared :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. after graduation? You HAVE TO cherish your freedom! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Mai, here's hoping you enjoy the day of graduation the way you should. Forget about your fears and your worries for one day and enjoy your graduation, you deserve at least that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could always go back to college and do something else :P It's scary when we leave school for the first time, or the second, or pretty much any time, and we know things are going to be different. All you really have to do is to not be complacent and to keep in mind what you want. You have nearly a month to prepare for not being at college anymore, so you can make it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations doll! I am so happy to hear that you are done with school!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the right mindset. Into the future!!!!
    ~~~( O__O)>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I don't get my degree until next June.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats miss! This is a milestone. Best of luck after you finish too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's me again! i tagged you on my blog, pls. visit. thank you!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. So, feel free to leave one. I'd love to read them all. Happy Blogging! Let's all be happy and free.<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates