March 03, 2012

Because I Love You, so, I Wanna Know You ^_^

Oh! it's the game of tag once again. and one of the prettiest and sexiest blogger It's a Girl Thing tagged me in this "Get To Know Me" game. 

The rules are simple:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this' You have to tag 11 peeps.

11 Random Things About Me

    1. I'm a coffee addict.
    2. I love M&M's so much.
    3. I hate snakes. Even the image of it disgust me.
    4. I currently like someone and I don't know how to tell him. Or if I should even tell him about it. ^_^
    5. I can sleep all day and skip all meals but still feel happy.
    6. I love traveling and taking pictures.
    7. I am dying to be in love!
    8. I love Korean and Japanese movie and drama series.
    9. I love dogs but I'm afraid of them.
    10. I had 5 boyfriends but kissed only 3. (one of them wasn't my bf)
    11. I love blogging so much!



  1. Who is your fashion Icon? I forgot her name. But she's that model from the Korean version of "NEXT TOP MODEL"
  2. What turns you on about the opposite sex? smile
  3. What is the last movie you've watched? Ghost Rider
  4. What are the most important 3 things in your life? Things? money, clothes, gadgets? hehe..correct me if I'm wrong. ^_^
  5. Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens or Demi Lovato? Miley
  6. What is your favorite fruits? Mango, Orange, Pineapple
  7. What is beauty? Beauty is in me. Haha
  8. What is your most treasured memory? I'd say, my memories with John
  9. What are your three most good important qualities? This is kinda tough since I don't think I have any..wait! I asked a friend, he said..persistent, creativity (which is a case to case bases. hehe) and lastly, he said voice! hahaha! well, someone told me I have a good voice, but that doesn't mean I can sing :D
  10. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? a stewardess :D (too bad I'm too short to even dream of it. haha)
  11. Are you a night owl or a morning person? night :D
My Questions.
  1. Why do think you're tagged in this game?
  2. What is your ideal girl/guy?
  3. What turns you off (girl/guy)?
  4. Do you believe in love and marriage?
  5. What would you do if you only have 24hours left in your life?
  6. If you're to travel somewhere, name 3 persons you wanna bring along with and where?
  7. When was your first kiss and who?
  8. What do you hate the most in a person?
  9. Who do you look up to the most?
  10. How do you see yourself 5 years from now?
  11. If you have something to say to the tagger (that is me), what would it be? :D
Tag goes to these following awesome bloggers/reader that I love so much :D sorry to bother you with this ^_^ xoxo :)











and my last tag goes out to the one and only  



12 comments:

  1. you're totally into someone? weee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Janine
    you're supposed to answer the tagged question biatch! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe I'll get round to this, you may have to wait until Friday, but it'll be worth it. I don't find these things bothersome at all, we all know I love answering questions :) As for this guy you like, well I guess it depends on how close you are, and if you think that there could be something there, and how much you like him. If you do go for it, I hope it goes well. If it doesn't, it is his loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome answers Mai, I might actually make these answers right now for my blog though I hope it's okay I won't be tagging anyone back. Being a coffee addict sucks sometimes, I'm seriously jonsing for a cup right now and I only had one yesterday! Agh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mark
    It's okay. just let me know if you're done with it so I could go check it out :d

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo another k-drama fan :) NICE! Thank you so much for tagging me :) You'll find the love of your life in due time promise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA! I will answer the questions now!

    Why do think you're tagged in this game? BECAUSE I AM AWESOME

    What is your ideal girl/guy? Someone who adores me.

    What turns you off (girl/guy)? Someone who does not adore me.

    Do you believe in love and marriage? I believe that love is real and that marriage is a mistake

    What would you do if you only have 24hours left in your life? Same thing I do every day. Try to take over the world!


    If you're to travel somewhere, name 3 persons you wanna bring along with and where? You, Flora the most awesome Goddess, Mark, and YeamieWaffles. The 4 of us would travel to my moonbase and create new levels of awesomeness!


    When was your first kiss and who? I was 14 and it was my older brother's girlfriend.

    What do you hate the most in a person? I hate when people hate.

    Who do you look up to the most? Robert Anton Wilson

    How do you see yourself 5 years from now? As a famous comedian transhuman swarm of nanobots that also happens to be dictator of a small moonbase.

    If you have something to say to the tagger (that is me), what would it be? That you are beautiful, and I find it awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @undefined

    It's going up on Wednesday now :) It turns out I was tagged before too and had another tag post waiting up to go so I combined the two ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I'm top of the list! I'm so touched. (^___^) Or maybe you're just nosy because GF-topic month is over....
    (- -.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much for answering my questions... hehe! tc

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  11. yaaaaaay! i got tagged! :D I'll get around t doing this when im not... well drunk

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. So, feel free to leave one. I'd love to read them all. Happy Blogging! Let's all be happy and free.<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates