August 02, 2012

Break!

After 5 days of training I finally have hopefully more than a week of break before the product training starts. 


I made friends without knowing their names, how cool is that?

Yesterday we (trainees) went to bond  over a bottle of rum. We played truth or dare but mostly the "dare" part, e.g, name your crush in the group, kiss your crush on the cheek or hold his/her hand and the kind. We even had this part were you had to choose whether you'll drink or pick a talent (sing/dance) and I guess there were two who danced and one who did the singing part. And the last one was to share one secret to the group. I think that was the most  shocking, earth shattering and heartbreaking secrets I have ever heard in my entire life shared my someone I barely know

Anyway, if there was something interesting aside from those funny moments I had with my co-trainees, it would be the part where I failed my "English final exam" for the first time after so long. Hmm..I felt bad for myself and for my teachers who taught me since I was in grade school to college :( I realize I never learned anything :(

Hay. I hope everyone is doing great. Enjoy the rest of the day. Bloghopping now. xx

14 comments:

  1. This sounds like so much fun Mai, drunken truth and dare sounds pretty amazing haha, the only question I have is, how come you don't know their names yet? That's odd but kind of cool too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there were too many of them Matty :)

      It actually goes the same way, they don't know my name either. hehe..

      Delete
    2. I've got a great idea Mai. Find out the name's of the best looking, most awesome ones, smart idea right? :P

      Delete
    3. trust me, there's no one. HAHA! we're like 24 trainees only and no one in my class got my attention or maybe I'm being too picky?

      there's one though who speaks/write English too well but no! I'll share some if in our next training we'll be with the next batch..

      Delete
  2. Drunken truth or dare can be pretty fun. Sorry about not making the exam though :( If you get to resit it then I hope it goes better! I'm sure you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girly, so glad you are back from training and glad you made some new friends. Can be hard to remember all of your new colleagues names when you start a new job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's easier to tell secrets to a stranger. You don't know them and they don't know you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. making friends without knowing the names very well remind me of Thailand film "Hello Stranger". Never tried one though, I always ask their names haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drunk truth or are sounds great! Shame about your exam though. Have fun at your training :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. drunken truth or dare is one of filipino kids, teenagers now a days. i like that game, too!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  8. saan ka nagwowork ngaun Mai? Call center?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah. it's a call center pero telemarketing style. :(

      Delete

Comments are very much appreciated. So, feel free to leave one. I'd love to read them all. Happy Blogging! Let's all be happy and free.<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates