November 21, 2011

LINK UPDATE (to those I exchanged links with)

Hello :) 


It's me again and again :) 


Sick of me? I hope not ^_^


Anyway, I've been whining about this blogroll for days now and I really do apologize for everyone who I forgot to include in my list..


If anyone of you who's still not on the list, just leave a comment =))


One last thing..(to those I exchanged links with)


Please do update my URL from: http://maiyang1902.blogspot.com
thttp://www.florathemostawesomegoddess.com/


that's all. THANK YOU!!! ^_^


IU all :)





9 comments:

  1. I don't think we could ever get sick of you Mai, I love your posts! I love the design at the top too, it's very well done Flora! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. changing url is hard work ~_~ everything gets messed up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sick of you? Never! But I am back on your blogroll list yay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @YeamieWaffles: thanks Matty!

    @Joan: yeah, and I hate it :(

    @Mark: ^_^ sorry again about the thingy! =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sure what it is.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, fixing up blog stuff can be hassle eh?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. So, feel free to leave one. I'd love to read them all. Happy Blogging! Let's all be happy and free.<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates