October 20, 2011

Why I'm Single: Reason 04 (I Don't Like The Guy Who Likes Me)

Pretty obvious reason, isn't it?


Did you know that I got some pretty weird admirers too? Just too bad I don't like them.


I remember someone asked me (he was my classmate)..

right button is not working? whatever. I will just shout it out to your face then!
Sorry, I replied..
You're a good friend but..
But why?..
Oh! I knew, you don't like me because I'm not good looking and all. Am I right? I know I'm right. Girls will never like someone like me, because I'm ugly and you wanted someone who's smart, good looking and rich. We'll see Mai, I will get you once I pass my board exam!


Geez. He's right. I've got standards of my own. I think everyone does, but he too have standards, don't you think? why would out of all the girls he knew, he'd chose me? because he find me pretty, cute or whatever. I'm into the range of his standards. Trust me, I tried so hard to give it a try but I couldn't. Besides, he's too nice for me but I just don't like him for some reasons that the guy I like doesn't like me. Those kind of things. 


It's ironic. 


We like someone who totally ignore us and ignore someone who's totally in to us. 


Gosh. I used to think that life is unfair but I guess I need to give that a second thought. That makes that situation fair enough.


Back to my topic.


Years after, that guy I was talking you about really did pass the board exam and tried to contact me right after then..This time, my answer is not so different from before, it's more straight forward than before though..
Yes. I don't like you. As simple as that. It doesn't matter how you look, (because I was once  crazy over someone who's really not that good looking) or how successful you are or whatever. It's just that I don't like you. That's it. 

24 comments:

  1. hantaray!! hehe ^_^

    minsan na akong nasabihan ng ganyan ^_^ nabigla ako
    tapos bigla ako tapos nabigla talaga ako.

    ayun hinalikan ko! ^______^
    college pa ako nun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah! nabigla din ako!
    hahaha! actually, hinalikan nga ako pero sa cheeks lang. ang sarap sampalin pero kawawa naman, basted na nga eh, emotionally tortured na nga tas sasaktan pa physically? not fair. so I let it go. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. ganda naman ng mga posts mo.. keep posting mai

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is all so true. If you don't like someone then there's no reason why you should try to be with him in a different way than friends. If he didn't like you and you did he would expect you to understand, it's only right. Sure, I feel sorry for the guy but if he's going to whine and complain at your decision then maybe I shouldn't, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I hope he can, or has, gotten over you, and been able to find someone else. We've all liked someone who just didn't like us back, but it's annoying when that happens because you still cling onto them, you still want them, and you try to do everything you can to make them like you when really they probably never will.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, poor him and you. Yeah, it is kind of ironic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, i don't like people that are too nice to me either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo this happens to me all the time! I think the reason is that I am too picky! Very few guys ever make the cut and those who I am interested in would prefer a blond bombshell! LOL! Anyways, I was not a fan of python shoes or python ANYTHING until this Fall! It's not so bad...to be totally honest...and since these were not real python...no freaky once alive snake factor but I totally get it...python isn't for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post made me smile. I´ve been there, when the guy I like doesn´t like me and the guy who´s into me isn´t my type. But just hold on, dear, the right one will eventually come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually hate people who is nice to me. :S

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's how life goes. It's not easy, or pleasant. But that's how things work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahhaa, lovely post!! I enjoyed reading it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh well.. if a girl/lady likes you... courting her is a piece of cake.. she would always say yes..if you wanted to go to a date or eat somewhere or do something together di na magpapatumpik tumpik pa yun.. if she likes you.. you already got 75% of the yes answer..

    I think girls look for someone that treat them as friends.. not the typical I have to be good courting ways.. show them who you are (well first you have to catch their attention for them to look into you), be jolly, spontaneous, and exciting..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stay true to the ♥ yeah? Don't settle hahaha. I know I wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i don't really tell guys off in their faces(not that i had many admirers or anything...) i just smile and act like i heard nothing lol~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Always want what you dont have and dont want what you do. Just part of the human brain i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Live and let live, that's what I say. If someone doesn't like you, get over it. The world is full of people that aren't liked. And that dude should seek some help. :D

    Following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i totally love your posts! you're so funny!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This happened to me, The first girl that I like declined me because he likes this clean looking guy. I just went to the second girl I like who coincidentally likes me too. That girl I've been with for a year and six months. Which quite Ironic on it's own that I stumbled upon a song by Yellow card One year six months by the time we broke up. I usually don't end up confessing to someone I just ask them if they want to go out if it goes well then why not if it didn't then What ever. It was not our time or there will never be one? time will tell or whatever I don't expect anything anymore, The right girl will be there soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  20. well, to be honest i think you should always try, i once had a GF who told me that she we first me, she didnt like me one bit even to the extent of saying that she actually found me annoying, i have been on the other side of that situation as well, there's a lot of things you cant know without trying first, we only live once hehe

    ReplyDelete
  21. Weeewww!! tama, don't settle for less.. i love this blog entry Mai :D napaisip ako sa pag sabi sa crush ko :))

    ReplyDelete
  22. Unattainable dreams are the best because you'll continue dreaming for all eternity. Once you have reached that dream, the dream will end and become an accomplishment. That is why most people want something they can't reach because they want to continue the dream and never end it.

    I am also dreaming endlessly right now, loving the one girl who could never love me back.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. So, feel free to leave one. I'd love to read them all. Happy Blogging! Let's all be happy and free.<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates