August 03, 2011

Sleepy Wednesday

Beware of Misconceptions.Ü *MERELY*JÜST4FÜN*

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? lol
Anyway, I'm bored. It's 9:37am on the clock and just another 26mins and I'm out of here. School stuff! panira ng mood! lol 
Last night I was browsing my High School year book and I felt a little bit excited. Finally! got something to post later-our high school top honors ^_^
Like in my post here http://maiyang1902.blogspot.com/2011/07/before-and-after-where-are-they.html you'll get to see them 9 years after our graduation ^_^
hush hush ^_^ Let's see what happen to them.

As for now, school school school. :((






4 comments:

  1. That is really cool! I always get excited to see some of my older friends ^^ School is always fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should pick up smoking. Killing those 20 min taking a cigarette is so easy. And relaxing. It might kill you on the other hand, but that's a small price to pay to get rid of boredom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't do the smoking!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. So, feel free to leave one. I'd love to read them all. Happy Blogging! Let's all be happy and free.<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates