June 26, 2011

Who Am I?

1. Who am I?

-I am somebody's special someone. I believe that somewhere out there is destined to be with me who is also waiting for me for a while now.

2. Why I am here?

-I am here to be somebody's "star" to -grant that somebody's wish. I am here to enjoy life, make use of it and to make other people happy.

3. What is my purpose in Life?

-my purpose in life is simply to be happy. to learn and share it with others.

4. Where am I going?

-To my dream land. I still don't know where but I will find my way eventually.

5. When will I be happy/fulfilled?

-Actually, I am happy most of the time. And maybe I will be fulfilled if I crave of something or anything no more.

1 comment:

Comments are very much appreciated. So, feel free to leave one. I'd love to read them all. Happy Blogging! Let's all be happy and free.<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates