June 20, 2012

Weird..

This is indeed weird. I am confident I wrote something last father's day. It was a greeting for all my blogger's fathers and father bloggers but I realized just now that it didn't publish. I wonder why? 


Hmm..anyway, that's why I'm making another one. 


Dear fellow bloggers,


Happy father's day to all your dad and to all blogger dads. I hope you had a blast :)


Sorry.


I've been a little busy these past few days. Lots of events have been held. I hope everyone is doing great. Don't worry, though I don't post comments in your blog (since I'm using my phone during visits) rest assured I check them every time :)


Ajah!

8 comments:

  1. We missed your presence in the blogosphere Mai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is kind of odd a post seems to have just vanished. I wasn't reading back then and even if I was I don't think I'd be able to remember if there was one there. Enjoy whatever it is you're up to though :) You were missed, so use your phone more often ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, today I felt like I was sabotaged cuz everytime every time I hit the publish button, my post wouldn't appear on my homepage. I realized that my schedule setting was fixed in Chinese time. I guess China must have something to do with all these blogging fiasco. They must be hating on anyone Filipino.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good time on whatever you're busily doing Mai!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a good time, Mai! keep on posting, i miss you! oh, by the way, you can't believe that i'm a mom already, but that's true... hehe! actually i have two kids, my girl is 9yrs old and my boy is 8!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. belated happy fathers day sa lahat....

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy fathers day to your dad too Mai!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Fathers day to you as well! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. So, feel free to leave one. I'd love to read them all. Happy Blogging! Let's all be happy and free.<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates