July 12, 2011

hesitation

Yesterday I was not able to check my emails due to some issues :( I came home late and was so tired so I decided to just drop off everything I planned for the rest of the night, even my report the next morning (today). Now, I have class at 9am and it's 7:47 in the morning here (Philippine time) but I'm having second thought of going to school because I know for sure that today will just another boring day for me, listen to some discussions, blah blah blah..ugh! But for what it's worth, I'll try to catch up. ^__^ 
Now, I need to go back to sleep first...^__^ I'm done here. ^__^ to everyone who followed me..thank you!!!
have great evening and good day!!!♥

3 comments:

  1. You should go to classes anyway. Even if it's boring it's worth the time. Who knows? Maybe something really cool will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes missing a day of class, you miss something awesome that happens at school. You never know.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. So, feel free to leave one. I'd love to read them all. Happy Blogging! Let's all be happy and free.<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates