June 13, 2011

First Day Of Class-College

Today was my first day of school for my last two semesters in college..I SO LOVE IT!
-let's check it out what's new..
the moment I entered the gate, I was a little bit thrilled..I was excited to see the campus, the new tiled floors, new rooms and new faces of students but to my dismay, I never noticed anything new. the campus was still the same, oh! fine! the the floors and the stairs were all tiles already, but it didn't appear like it's new. duh! he class rooms were okay, it looks bright and so yellow. haha..new windows and not broken..(that's new). the faces?! well, I dunno, I've seen less for the day.

Say something

Post a Comment

Comments are very much appreciated. So, feel free to leave one. I'd love to read them all. Happy Blogging! Let's all be happy and free.<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates